Audio-Technica is very excited to announce its foray into the world of gaming headsets. We’ve funneled more than 50 years of expert sound research into these headphones for the gamer who cares about quality sound.
With the release of the ATH-ADG1 and ATH-AG1 Gaming Headsets, we bring the concept of virtual reality home. The immersive sound quality of these headsets has a transporting effect, allowing users to slip away from their surroundings and experience the action of the game as if they were actually living it. Let’s take a look at the features.
Here’s what you can expect from the ATH-AG1 headphones:
- Premium 53 mm drivers that work in conjunction with A-T’s core double air damping system (D.A.D.S.) and an optional USB amplifier for a rich low-end with resonating bass.
- Total isolation allows the user to escape reality and become fully immersed in the world of the game.
- A refined 3D wing-support system provides comfort with extended wear so you can stay in the virtual world as long as you like.
- Detachable USB DAC with built-in headphone amplifier.
- State-of-the-art microphone with 100° range of motion and muting capability.
- The 1.0 m fixed cord and 2.0 m extension give you the freedom to move.
The ATH-ADG1 headphones offer the following features:
- A completely natural sound experience, thanks to the ATH-ADG1’s open air, lightweight honeycomb aluminum casing.
- Premium 53 mm drivers with bobbin-wound copper-clad aluminum wire (CCAW) voice coils – a first for gaming headsets.
- The same state-of-the-art microphone, detachable USB DAC, cords and adjustable wing support as the ATH-AG1 headset.
These exciting new headsets from Audio-Technica offer two ways to leap headfirst into the future of gaming. We’re always looking for fresh avenues to explore with our headphones, and these new Gaming Headsets allow us to do just that. We hope you’re as excited as we are!
What would you like to know about the ATH-ADG1 and the ATH-AG1? Ask us anything you’d like in the comments section.