For those who manage to escape the “naughty list” this holiday season and wind up the lucky recipients of Audio-Technica gear, we’ve compiled a list of some of the frequent questions we get about setting up and operating our products.
Below you’ll find helpful links to our previous blog posts on A-T microphones and headphones. Next week we’ll focus on our turntables, including links to setup instructions and videos for our various turntable models. If you don’t find the information you’re looking for in either of these posts, please contact our Audio Solutions Department for assistance.
- What do I need to know about microphones?
- Can the AT2020 microphone be used to record into a computer?
- What is phantom power and why do I need it?
- What do microphone specifications mean?
- How can I connect my A-T microphone to my instrument amplifier?
- How far away will my microphone pick up sound?
- How do I prevent microphone feedback?
- Can I use a microphone in extreme weather conditions (hot, cold, humid, etc.)?
- Can my wired microphone be used as a wireless mic?
- What do all of these headphone specs mean and why are they important?
- How do I set up my gaming headset with my Windows computer?
- When should I use a headphone amplifier for my headphones?
- What is the difference between open-back and closed-back headphones?
- What is a dynamic speaker driver?
- What is a balanced armature speaker driver?
Don’t miss Part 2 of our Blog Roundup, How to Set Up & Operate A-T Products, Part 2: Turntables.