Last week, in Part 1 of this two-part “how to” roundup, we gathered together a number of our previous posts dealing with the operation of our microphones and headphones. As promised, this week we’ve compiled a list of posts about setting up and operating A-T turntables.
Below you’ll find links to written instructions and videos that will help you get the most out of your A-T turntable and enjoy your vinyl collection to its fullest. If you have additional questions, please contact our Audio Solutions Department for assistance.
- How do I connect my Audio-Technica turntable to powered speakers?
- What does the PHONO/LINE switch mean on Audio-Technica turntables?
- How do I determine which Audio-Technica cartridge best suits my turntable?
- Caring for your vinyl collection
- Can I play 78 RPM records on the AT-LP120-USB turntable?
- Can I listen to my USB turntable through my PC speakers?
- Can I listen to my USB turntable through my Mac speakers?
- How do I record music from my A-T USB turntable on to my computer?
- Do I need any drivers for my USB microphones and USB turntables?
AT-LP60 and AT-LP60-USB Fully Automatic Belt-Drive Turntables
- How do I set up my AT-LP60/AT-LP60-USB turntable?
- How do I install the belt on my AT-LP60/AT-LP60-USB/AT-LP60-BT turntable?
- How do I change the stylus on my AT-LP60/AT-LP60-USB/AT-LP60-BT turntable?
- Why is my AT-LP60/AT-LP60-USB/AT-LP60-BT turntable not spinning?
- How do I connect the AT-LP60-BT to other wireless devices?
AT-LP120-USB and AT-LP1240-USB Direct-Drive Professional Turntables
- How do I set up the AT-LP120-USB turntable?
- How do I balance the tone arm and set tracking force for the AT-LP120-USB and AT-LP1240-USB turntables?
- How do I align the cartridge on the AT-LP120-USB and AT-LP1240-USB turntables?
- How do I replace the stylus on my AT95E phono cartridge (included with the AT-LP120-USB turntable)?
AT-LP3 Fully Automatic Belt-Drive Turntable
- How do I set up the AT-LP3 turntable?
- How do I set up the tonearm on the AT-LP3 turntable?
- How do I set up the belt correctly on my AT-LP3 turntable?