Question: How do I clear the pairing on a System 10 Wireless System?
Answer: Audio-Technica’s System 10 is a digital high-fidelity wireless system designed to provide performing musicians and presenters with advanced 24-bit operation, easy setup and clear, natural sound quality. Operating in the 2.4 GHz
range, far from TV and DTV interference, System 10 offers extremely easy operation and instantaneous channel selection. Up to eight channels may be used together without any frequency coordination problems or group selection issues on the System 10 Stack-Mount, System 10 Camera-Mount or the System 10 Stompbox. Up to 10 channels may be used together on the System 10 PRO.
The receiver and the transmitter are in constant communication with each other by means of a pairing process. Your system has been preconfigured at the factory to operate with no other pairing setup required; it will work out of the box. That is, your receiver and transmitter are already a digital pair, and they have been assigned the same System ID number.
Please note that the System ID is a number that is assigned to a paired receiver and transmitter for identification purposes only and does not correlate to actual transmitting frequencies. You may clear the pairing and assign any number that you wish.
How do I clear individual ID pairings?
- Press the receiver’s System ID button to select the ID number you wish to clear. The number will begin to blink.
- Press and hold the Pair button and, while continuing to hold it, press and hold the ID button until the display shows a blinking “o.” This indicates that your selected ID number has been cleared.
- Release the Pair and ID buttons and, after a few seconds, the display will stop blinking and return to normal operation.
- Repeat to clear additional ID pairings.
One convenient feature of the System 10 is that you may pair multiple transmitters with a single receiver. Please note, however, that you may only use one transmitter at a time.
How do I clear all ID pairings?
- Press and hold the receiver’s Pair button and, while continuing to hold it, press and hold the ID button until the display shows a blinking “o.”
- Release the Pair and ID buttons. Then, within three seconds, press and hold the Pair and ID buttons again, until the display shows a blinking “A.” This indicates that all your paired ID numbers have been cleared.
- After blinking three seconds, the “A” will change to “-” to indicate that there are no paired transmitters.
If you have further questions, feel free to contact the Audio Solutions Department for assistance.