Question: What are some frequently asked questions about streaming/podcasting gear?
Answer: The first Audio-Technica USB microphone, the AT2020 USB, was introduced more than a decade ago. By plugging directly into a computer, it gave content creators an easy way to set up a home studio and produce professional-quality recordings. Since that time, we’ve continued to expand and revise our offerings, focusing on tools for podcasters and streamers. Along the way, we’ve been here to answer your questions about setting up, using and getting the most out your new microphones, headphones, headsets, and streaming/podcasting packs.
Below is a list of common questions we’ve received, along with links to our answers in previous Question of the Week posts. As always, if you have additional questions, please contact the Audio Solutions Department for personal assistance.
Audio-Technica Streaming/Podcasting Packs
- How do I set up the AT2005USBPK Streaming/Podcasting Pack?
- How do I set up the AT2020USB+PK Streaming/Podcasting Pack?
- How do I set up the AT2020PK or AT2035PK Streaming/Podcasting Pack?
Audio-Technica USB Microphones
- I have a new USB microphone. What do I need to know?
- How do I set up my Audio-Technica USB microphone with my Chromebook?
- How do I set up my Audio-Technica USB microphone with my Mac computer?
- How do I use a USB microphone or turntable with Apple’s Mojave OS?
- How do I set up my Audio-Technica USB Microphone with my PC?
- Can the AT2020 microphone be used to record into a computer?
- What is the difference between a windscreen and a pop filter?
- I’m hearing a delay with my USB audio device, is this normal?