In our previous post, we supplied articles to help you set up and use A-T turntables. Today we turn our attention to microphones, headphones, and gaming headsets. For all of our readers who have received – or, hopefully, will receive – A-T gear this holiday season, we’ve put together a list of FAQs to help you out. Below you’ll find links to many previous Questions of the Week that cover how to use and maintain our mics, headphones, and gaming headsets. We hope this roundup of “how to” blog posts, and the previous one about turntables, will be valuable resources, allowing you to quickly set up and start enjoying your new A-T product!
- What do all of these headphone specs mean and why are they important?
- How do I pair my ATH-M50xBT headphones to a Bluetooth device?
- How do I update the firmware on my headphones with the Audio-Technica Connect App?
- How do I attach the twist lock cable to my M-Series headphones?
- How do I change the earpads on the ATH-SR50BT headphones?
- How do I change the eartips on the ATH-CKR7TW?
- How do I change the eartips on the ATH-SPORT7TW?
- How do I connect my ATH-SR5BT wireless headphones to a device?
- How do I set up the AT2005USBPK Streaming/Podcasting Pack?
- How do I set up the AT2020USB+PK Streaming/Podcasting Pack?
- How do I set up the AT2020PK or AT2035PK Streaming/Podcasting Pack?
- I have a new USB microphone. What do I need to know?
- How do I set up my Audio-Technica USB microphone with my Chromebook?
- How do I set up my Audio-Technica USB microphone with my Mac computer?
- How do I use a USB microphone or turntable with Apple’s Mojave OS?
- How do I set up my Audio-Technica USB Microphone with my PC?
- How can I connect my A-T microphone to my instrument amplifier?
- How can I connect my ATR3350iS microphone with 3.5 mm connector to the USB port on my computer?
Audio-Technica Gaming Equipment
- How do I set up the ATH-G1WL Premium Wireless Gaming Headset with a computer?
- How do I set up the ATH-G1 Premium Gaming Headset with a computer?
- Is there a gaming microphone that I can attach to my ATH-M50x headphones?
- How do I set up my gaming headset on my Windows computer?
*The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Audio-Technica Corporation is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.