Wondering how to set up or best use the Audio-Technica gear you received this holiday season? We’ve created a list of FAQs on some of our most popular products to help you get up and running quickly and easily.
From turntables and headphones to microphones and gaming headsets, we’ve covered it all. Whether you’re looking to enhance your gaming experience by adding an ATGM2 detachable microphone to your ATH-M50x headphones or you’re looking to kick-start your vinyl collection and need help setting up the AT-LP5 turntable, we’ve broken it all down so you can enjoy your A-T equipment with ease.
Check out the links below for setup instructions and helpful hints on the capabilities of some of our most popular products.
Setting up your A-T turntable doesn’t have to be a daunting task. We’ve highlighted everything you need to know about setting up the AT-LP60, AT-LP5, AT-LP3, AT-LP7, AT-LP120-USB, and AT-LP1240-USBXP turntables.
Whether looking to connect your wireless turntable to your favorite Bluetooth device or listen to your USB player through computer speakers, our team offers tips for a quick and easy connection.
Looking for the right connection and amplification? Learn how to connect the AT-LP60-BT with Bluetooth Devices or connect your wired turntable to powered speakers. Want to listen through your computer speakers? Check out our guides to connecting with PC speakers or Mac speakers.
- How do I balance the tone arm and set the tracking force for the AT-LP120-USB and AT-LP1240-USB turntables?
- The audio from my AT-LP120-USB or AT-LP1240-USB turntable only plays on one channel. How do I fix this?
- Why is my turntable so much quieter than my CD player?
- Why is my AT-LP60 turntable not spinning?
- What do all of these headphone specs mean and why are they important?
- How do I pair my ATH-M50xBT headphones to a Bluetooth device?
- How do I connect my ATH-SR5BT wireless headphones to a device?
- How do I attach the twist lock cable to my M-Series headphones?
Audio-Technica Gaming Equipment
- Is there a gaming microphone that I can attach to my ATH-M50x headphones?
- How do I set up my gaming headset on my Windows computer?
- How can I connect my A-T microphone to my instrument amplifier?
- How can I connect my ATR3350iS microphone with 3.5 mm connector to the USB port on my computer?
- I have a new USB microphone. What do I need to know?
If the information you’re looking for wasn’t covered in this post, please contact our Audio Solutions Department for further assistance.
*The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Audio-Technica Corporation is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.