For over 50 years we’ve been dedicated to developing pro audio solutions for a variety of applications, from the studio to the stage and beyond.
Earlier this year at the NAMM Show we introduced two products perfect for use in conference rooms and other meeting spaces: the ATW-T1007 System 10 Microphone Desk Stand Transmitter and the ATW-T1006 System 10 Boundary Microphone/Transmitter. These new desk stand and boundary transmitters are compatible with any System 10 or System 10 PRO digital wireless system.
Read on as we take a closer look at the ATW-T1007 and ATW-T1006.
The ATW-T1007 System 10 Microphone Desk Stand Transmitter features a 3-pin XLRF-type input, allowing it to work with phantom-powered, condenser gooseneck microphones. The transmitter easily pairs with your System 10 or System 10 PRO digital 2.4 GHz wireless receiver.
The ATW-T1006 Boundary Microphone/Transmitter likewise pairs with System 10 digital wireless receivers to provide exceptionally clear, intelligible sound quality. And like the ATW-T1007, this cardioid condenser boundary mic includes a touch-sensitive switch user switch that lets you easily toggle between talk and mute modes.
ATW-T1007 and ATW-T1006 features:
- Transmitters pair with any System 10 PRO or System 10 digital wireless receiver
- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound quality and dependable performance
- Operate in the 2.4 GHz range – completely free from TV interference
- Gain Control switch allows selection of three input gain levels: -6 dB (for loudest voices), 0 dB and +6 dB (for softest voices)
- Two red/green LEDs – one visible from the front of each transmitter, the other from the rear – indicate toggle/talk/mute mode, battery level, and charging status
- User switch can be set to toggle between talk and mute modes, or function as a press-to-talk or press-to-mute button
- Switchable low-cut filter
- System ID Display located on bottom of transmitter
- 7V rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides 9 hours of use on a single charge
We are so excited to expand our popular System 10 wireless product line, especially after the great feedback from all of our fans. Our two new additions to the line are now available and we can’t wait to hear what you think.
Want to learn more? Visit our full line of Wireless Systems.