We’re gearing up for another exciting week in Las Vegas at InfoComm 2016! InfoComm is one of the largest events in the pro-AV industry, where the latest and greatest audiovisual technology is put on display. This year, we’re proud to unveil two new Dante™-enabled ceiling-mount microphone solutions: the ATND931 Dante six-inch gooseneck microphone and ATND933 Dante hanging microphone.
Read on as we take a look at these new network microphones and explore the benefits of using Dante networking technology.
Perfect for a variety of installed applications, including boardrooms, schools, houses of worship and more, the ATND931 and ATND933 are our latest Dante-enabled microphones.
These network microphones are available in a number of configurations, including black and white color options as well as a selection of three polar patterns (cardioid, hypercardioid and MicroLine®). Each configuration comes equipped with the new ATND8734 Microphone Ceiling Mount Power Module with Dante Network Output. The ATND8734 power module allows for seamless integration with Dante networks, removing the need for a separate, standalone audio interface.
- Wall/ceiling plate power module with Dante network output permits permanent installation in standard, 2-gang electrical box and direct connection to the network via Ethernet cable
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Available interchangeable elements permit angle of acceptance from 90° to 360°
- UniSteep® filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to minimize pickup of undesired ambient noise
- Easy-to-adjust, rugged, small-diameter gooseneck with virtually no “memory” permits quick positioning into desired shape (ATND931 only)
- Steel hanger directs microphone to desired sound source (ATND933 only)
As our family of Dante-enabled products continues to grow it’s important to understand why utilizing Dante technology is so beneficial.
What Are the Benefits of Dante Technology?
Over the last decade Audinate’s Dante network technology has completely changed the landscape of corporate AV. As a proprietary method of transporting audio over a local data network with low latency and system-wide synchronization, Dante has ushered in a new generation of custom system design without excessive costs. It allows for creative flexibility in designs, seamless integration with other technologies and reduced equipment costs.
Easy to Install
- Plug and Play: Dante handles the technical complexities automatically.
- Dante Controller: Powerful software manages all devices on the network.
Easy to Use
- Make Changes With Ease: The days of memorizing device IDs and channel numbers are gone. Dante Controller allows you to easily edit the names of your devices, control sample rates and manage device latencies.
- Set It and Forget It: All system settings are immediately stored directly in your Dante devices; if one is power-cycled all settings are restored automatically.
- Digital Transmission: No more worrying about interference from other equipment, crosstalk or signal degradation.
Windows and Mac OS X Integration
- No Additional Hardware Required: Dante Virtual Soundcard turns your computer into a Dante audio interface perfect for recording and media playback.
- Full Integration: Software-based media players, Pandora, iTunes, Skype and other applications are easily integrated into your network using Dante Virtual Soundcard.
If you’re attending InfoComm 2016 make sure to visit the A-T team at booth #C9520 to get a hands-on look at our latest pro audio products!